If you suffer from any of the following symptoms during the winter months you may have SAD or winter blues:
- Down and depressed
- Less interested in doing things or delaying doing things
- Loss of libido
- Over eating
- Waking up in the night
- Waking up too early
- More tired than usual, heavy limbs, aching muscles or headaches
- Stomach problems, sweating, cramps, having to urinate frequently, dry mouth, sighing, heart palpitations, hyperventilating
- Feeling tense, irritable, worrying too much about little things
- Thoughts or speech are slow
- Fidgety, restless, hard to concentrate
- Paranoid and suspicious
What should I do now?
You should also consult your GP.